Sunday, September 7, 2008

September 2008 Basic Monthly Menu

I'm experimenting with a new way of posting my menu this month. If you can't read the text, click on the chart and it will enlarge. You can find recipes for the highlighted items by searching my labels.

Also, inspired by my friend, Amy, I changed the way I planned my menu this month. Instead of trying to alternate different types of main courses (not having chicken 3 nights in a row!), I planned a theme for each day of the week and used recipes that fit that theme.

Sunday - Easy or Leftovers
Monday - Italian
Tuesday - Breakfast for Supper
Wednesday - TexMex
Thursday - Asian
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Easy or Leftovers

If you use any of my ideas or recipes I'd love to hear in the comments or by email how they turn out!

For more menu ideas visit Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for some new ideas...I'll use some next month! This month I am looking forward to trying your biscuit recipe and pizza crust (which we've been wanting to try for a while!). I finished my menu and grocery list for the month, too. Now to just get the shopping done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stephanie's Mommy Brain in the Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP