Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 21-29 Menu, Revised

I have more month left than grocery money so I have revised my menu for the next week or so. We are eating out of the pantry and freezer. Though I will confess that the supermarket has steak on sale for $1.99 lb and boneless chicken breasts for $1.69 lb so I'll be stocking up on those this week but not using them until next month. I'll have to pay for them out of next month's grocery budget money.

Monday
Grilled Chicken w/ Honey Mustard Sauce, Salad, Nectarines

Tuesday
Pizza, Pineapple slices

Wednesday
Pasta Salad: Grilled Chicken, Italian Dressing, Pasta, Black Olives, Carrots, Broccoli, Parmesan Cheese; Fruit

Thursday
Sloppy Joes, Buns, Cheddar, Corn on the Cob, Fruit

Friday
BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, Fruit

Saturday
Mystic Aquarium

Sunday
French Toast, Syrup, Milk

Monday
Ultrasound 4:45
Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, Carrots, Fruit

Tuesday
Library 7 pm
Curry Chicken Salad, Monterey Jack, Flour Tortilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stephanie's Mommy Brain in the Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP