Monday, July 7, 2008

Taco Salad Experiment

When I made my menu for the month I was in an experimenting mood. Mainly I wanted easy, light, and non-kitchen heating recipes. There's only so much grilling a girl can do in a month (and our propane tank emptied over the weekend so I'll be doing NO grilling till Joel buys me a refill). I did a few recipe searches and came across the taco salad recipe.

I've eaten something similar down South so I thought I'd give it a try. I enjoy experimenting with new recipes. This was an experiment not worth repeating. The salad didn't taste terrible but it wasn't a hit either.

All that to say you won't see that particular recipe in one of my menus again. But I'll leave it on the blog. Who knows? You may like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stephanie's Mommy Brain in the Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP